Just thought I'd pop in to say a quick "hello".
I've spent most of the afternoon sitting on my beanbag crocheting. I've now got stiff shoulders and my bum has gone to sleep. Ah well. It may not be the healthiest pastime but it sure is one of the most blissfully colourful.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend, whatever you're doing.
I would like, before I go, to say a very big 'thank you' to Sally from Lavender Attic and Olga from There Where Is Soleil for my recent blog awards. Seriously, I am tickled pink! I'm supposed to pass it on to 15 newly-discovered blogs but permission to be a lazy lump and dedicate it to all the blogs I follow? :-) It gets harder to think of seven interesting things so I'll indulge in a few basics:-
1. I am 40 and loving it.
2. I will have been married to D for 14 years on Valentines' Day.
3. I have two children - a son of 13 and a daughter of 10.
4. I am the eldest of four children, having three younger brothers.
5. I am 5ft 6" with size 5.5 feet.
6. I am one of the most unsporty people you will every meet, though I love to dance and can still almost do the splits!
7. I am most definitely a home bird.
Thank you again girls.
See you soon.